zaterdag 26 juli 2014

Let me introduce myself

Hi, guys! My name is Silke. I'm 16 years old, almost 16 (november 9th). I live in Belgium, it's a small country with not that many people. Because I live in Belgium I normally speak Dutch but because I wanted to tell more people in the whole world some things about my life, I wanted to do my blog in English. I may not be as good in English as others but I'll try. I spend a lot of time on Tumblr. It's one of my favorite websites and I ABSOLUTELY love it! Here is my link : http://fhloralae.tumblr.com/. I decided to start a blog because I was so inspired by my favorite youtubers! They're so amazing and I love watching their videos every day! I also spend a lot time on watching their videos. My favorite youtubers are (there are a lot, so this will be an endless list) Zoe(lla), Pointlessblog (Alfie), Niomi Smart, Marcus Butler, Tanya Burr, Jim Chapman, Caspar Lee, Joe Sugg,.. and I also love watching videos from the channel called Dailymix. I'll probably not be as popular as these guys but i appreciate every single person who will read my blog. I chose the name Petite Silke because i'm pretty small, I think i'm the smallest from all of my friends but actually it doesn't matter anymore. I'm who i am and if someone doesn't like me that way then I can't be friends with him/her. I also love watching Gossip girl but lately i'm not watching it very often..  The last thing I want to say is really thank you for every one who takes time to read my blog! :)

XOXO
Petite Silke

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten