vrijdag 19 september 2014

Holiday gifts

Hey guys

My mom was on vacation to Firenze and she brought some lovely earrings from me, they're beautiful and I love them!

These ones are lovely when you're just wearing a black jeans and a t-shirt and that combination is perfect for me (:

Then I also got these beautiful earrings! They're gorgeous! You have a silver rose with a diamond looking stone in the back. They're so cute and lovely and I would love wearing this with a cute skirt or  with a cute dress, I just think these are gorgeous!

My brother also went on vacation with his girlfriend and they brought some delicious things for each one of us. 
These are so yummy! I know they're for kids but omg, it's so nice! In one half you have some delicious white chocolate with a crispy thing in it and the other half is where you find the present, I throwed away the presents but the chocolate was soooooooo yummy!

OMG THESE ARE HEAVEN! I LOVE THEM! THEY'RE SOOOOOO DELICIOUS! Really you need to taste this, this is so delicious, it was so delicious so I ate almost the whole chocolate in one day, omg I know it's bad but it was just too delicious!
This is an outfit where you can wear the first earrings with. It's one of my favourite outfits, it's like perfect for days with cold mornings but lovely afternoons, even though I really don't like to wear skirts because I hate my legs but I just think this outfit is so beautiful. It's nothing special but I just really like it!

Sorry guys, this was a pretty random blog post but I hope you enjoyed it! Tell your friends about my blog if you like it! I love you!

XOXO
Petite Silke

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten