woensdag 13 augustus 2014

Having fun

Hi

Tomorrow I'll be gone for 2 days, so that means I can NOT upload a new blog post on Friday.. :( I know, I know, I promised to post a new blog post every friday and I really try but sometimes I just can't post. I hope you guys aren't disappointed or that you won't ever come to my blog again because I'm really trying to post every friday. So actually I'm going to pukkelpop. It's a festival in Belgium where I live, there will come loads of artist and bands, so it will be awesome. The one guy I really look forward to see is the one and only ED SHEERAN! Omg, I really want to see him, I love his songs and I love his album! It's so beautiful and it got a variation of good songs on it. I love it when an album has like some slow songs, some pop songs, a variation of different songs. And that's what Ed Sheeran's album got. It sooooo beautiful so check it out!

xoxo
Petite Silke

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten