vrijdag 2 januari 2015

My New Year's Resolutions

Hi guys

first of all! Happy New Year! Y'all now the story. It's new year and you're saying things like oh I want to do that and that more this year but it never happens. Well this year i really want to keep me to them. Here are some of mine

First of all I want to spend a lot more time with my family and friends. I really want to go to a lot more parties of hangouts and just enjoy my time. I also want to spend more time again with my mom. Normally we spent our weekends together but because I'm so busy with school ,because I now have a very difficult year where I need to learn a lot, we don't hang out anymore. And I really like our mother-daughter moments so I actually miss them..

I also want to read more books. I don't start reading books on my own, only if I need to read one. But this year I want to start reading books on my own.

Saving money and getting a real student job is something I want to do this year. Because I'm still a student, I don't have a lot of money and my parents don't give me like a few hundreds euros a month so I want to save money by myself. I receive pocket money from my parents but I need to spend a  quarter on my phone so the other 3 quarters I mostly just save but I now really want to get a student job so I can buy more makeup and skin care things. Last summer I had 2 student jobs but I didn't had to work much so this year I want to get a good one.

I want to get fitter this year. I can say that I'm really lazy. I don't have a hobby except for this blog so my condition is very bad. I just got new sport shoes als you saw in my previous post so I'm ready for it!

I also want to put a lot more effort in these blog post and be really honest in them. I now also put a lot of effort in them but I just want to give you a beter result and just try to make them more interesting for you guys! So if you have a few tips, just comment them down below (:

Oh, and I would love to get a new camera this year! I now use my iPhone 4S so I would like to get a better camera because I would love to get a better quality.

But one thing I would really love is to meet a lot more people this way or on Twitter. I love making new friends and just talking about things we have in common, I just love it (:

Also comment down below your New Year's Resolutions, I'm thrilled to read them (:

XOXO
PetiteSilke


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13379089/?claim=dun35mn6zef">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten