So, two weeks from now it's Valentines day and that means that it would be lovely if you'ld get something for her/him for Valentines day to express your love. It might be a difficult thing because when you're in a long relationship, it's hard to still surprise you boy/girlfriend with a gift. So I searched for some lovely, sweet and personal gifts you can give to your loved one.
- You might get him/her to the place you first met or a place that is special to you two. If you don't have a place like this, you can just take him/her to a lovely restaurant that serves food that you both like.
- This might be something for guys, or if your girlfriend particulary loves wine, you can send them a gift every day. It's nice to receive something that you can keep or you regulary get. This is an example of it. So you can chose which beer you send him every month and you can chose how many months you want to send it to him/her. amazingclubs
- If your boyfriend likes to go to a game, you can buy tickets for it to go with you to the game. It's something that he likes and you can also spend your time with him.
- If you don't want to go to a restaurant, you can cook a meal yourself. It's sweet and you don't even have to cook a very difficult good looking meal, you can also just go for something easy. He might even help you to cook the dinner together which is even more romantic. You can also order something. You can make it a little bit romantic and take care for it that everyone in the house is gone so you can have a romantic dinner for two.
- Make a coupon code of something you would like to do together sometime. If it's not the right time now, he/she'll still have his coupon code for another time.
- You can also just give something that he/she is interested in. If your girlfriend is interested in makeup, you can listen if she might say something like: ' Oh, this product is empty and I really loved it' or ' I would really want to buy it, but I've just bought something else so I need to wait a little bit longer'. She'll appreciate that you remember what she said and also that she got something that she can really enjoy having it. Girls also like to get jewelry For boys it's the same.
- Roses and chocolate. I know these ones are old-fashioned but woman always love to get things like that.
- Girls also like to receive things with an emotional side on it. Something personal, like a card, pictures,...
- There's nothing more that makes a girl feel happy than boy complimenting her. Women love to get complements like: You look beautiful, sexy, I love you so much,.. This is very easy but it can make a woman feels very happy.
- You can write your boyfriend/girlfriend some cards for times she feels lucky, sad, happy, unconfident,...
So these are just a few examples of things you can do on Valentines Day! I hope you enjoyed reading it and you got some inspiration for your own Valentines day! Goodluck and thank you!